Saturday, April 26, 2008

My first Blog...!!


Its an ordinary day of my life. Enjoying my week end at my friend's flat in bangalore, watching IPL's 11th match, eating, drinking (except alcohol ;-)).


I was thinking to do something new to make this ordinary day, a special one. Suddenly, I got an idea to write my first blog. So, without wasting any time I started to execute it and
I would like to share few most happening things in my life these days, through this medium.

So, Its been more than one month now, since I shifted to Bangalore from Punjab with a new opportunity, new hopes, new excitement and great energy. I joined a software company here to extend my professional career and looking forward for a successful journey ahead.


"oo.. kolkata knight riders have lost to chennai super kings."

Life at Bangalore is a bit fast. The wonderful thing about this city is its climate. I agree and I am enjoying it. But everybody complaints about traffic. Well, I agree again as I am facing it daily. Even I am going to make contribution to this traffic in the up coming days.

Its my first experience to live far far away from my home state, Punjab. When I left Punjab last month I felt that I am quiet strong enough for this separation but exactly on first day at bangalore I came to know that what does this separation mean. Yes, I am getting nostalgic.

I believe that its quiet natural so at this point, I am trying to think practically. In life there is always a trade-off between gaining and loosing. If I have set my priority to gain something, its obvious that I will lose something which is at lower priority.

"Hey Arshad, well done..!! you are getting philosophic..!!"

There are still many more things which can be documented but I am getting short of words. So, I will pack-up here.

6 comments:

Who M I said...

Hey arshad!
A nice blog indeed...n ya i can very well understand that separation feeling my first day in chennai was even worse..hehe.. anyways its part of life n truth is u gain some n loose some..but we humans only want to gain some everytime..
keep posting!!

Sarve Preet Singh said...

"There are some things that money can't buy, for everything else there is MASTERCARD" :D
Chak de Phate
Njoy !!

Davinder said...

Tension nahi lene ka..
Tension dene ka..
:)

And, do find some good "partner" to "enjoy" better and roam around. loneliness may raise nostalgic feelings.

And, keep visiting the popular places like Bridag Road, MGRoad, Forum, Bannergetta Zoo, Lal Palace, Banayan Tree etc (all in banagalore), Ooty, Kurg etc outside the bangalore.

Unknown said...

"He who is the most rightly-guided", i presume thats what Arshad - the word defines.!!
Trust the essence of your name and you shall always find a light guiding your way...
All The Best!

Isha kapoor said...

Hey Arshad ! Nice to see your blog , I have one too... programmingsharepoint.blogspot.com
(Beware! its technical.. :) )

Anyways, Good to see .. that u r discovering good places!
ALL the best

Unknown said...

You think you can make a fool out of me? Nooo.. you can't.. I know it is a book review, I know, I know.. I just know this.

:P

Just kidding man. Nice blog :)